teaching baby to write

Hi all,

Just purchased the Doman how to teach your baby to write.

Wish I had bought it much earlier as it is about so much more than the manual task of writing (it covers creative writing and spelling)

It has lovely concepts and we are really excited about the program. Sabian has taken to it instantly. It’s a great way to transition into spelling too, in fact it handles this before it expects a child to pick up a pen or pencil.

As usual they have managed to break the task down into steps that are suited to the development of little ones.

It’s a PDF $15 they email it to you the day after purchase.

Couldn’t be happier.

For which ages is the booklet relevant? Zed has taken a keen interest in making marks.

As usual with Doman it starts earlier than you would expect.

Once the child can talk you start on the creative writing, once they can read you start on the spelling you then move onto the manual tasks.

I would recommend getting it sooner rather than later.

Hi Tms

Would you mind posting the link to purchase the PDF. That would be great.

Kimba

http://www.gentlerevolution.com//PDFs/ETICAT&PRICE.pdf
I bought the writing program, and the reading independently program.
The writing one is difficult for us as my son has trouble in that department, but I might start using it.

Go here, Kimba. Hope I did it right.
http://www.gentlerevolution.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=G&Product_Code=0027-PDF&Category_Code=

Tms, thx for bringing this up. Karma to you.

Is there more information available? I would like to check it out before purchasing it. Is it simple steps or something like Reading and math which are 5/2 sets 5/3 times a day? Don’t want an overload.

Thanks

much simpler than the reading and writing programs. More in line with the EK programs.

Starting it tomorrow (assuming I finish making all the cards) will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the heads up, TmS! :smiley:

How long does it take after purchasing to get the booklet? I purchased a booklet Sunday but haven’t got anything yet.

I got mine next working day - just send them an email if you’re worried. They’re pretty good there.

Thanks a lot, I will send them an email.

Hi TmS,

I saw the booklet in the IAHP online store, but when I tried to buy it, they were charging me $6.95 for shipping. I thought they would just email the PDF file to you after you buy the booklet? Did you buy it from the IAHP website?

Sure did, I think there’s a radio button type of check box where you choose your shipping. Choose the one where they say they’ll call you with the shipping price. Alternatively just send them an email.

I received the PDF file in an email today. Thanks, TmS! :slight_smile: