Teaching a 3 month old kid ...

What can I teach a 3 month old …

There is so much I am so confused where i can start?

Hi Malathi
I asked myself the same question a few months ago! :slight_smile:
I decided not to ‘invest’ (time & money) in the newborn stimulation cards (usually in black and white), as I though they would not last long and I could provide stimulation through other means. I showed my daughter her first words at 3 months, but was not consistent enough. She really started at 6 months.
It was a tricky age for me as she was very active (started turning from back to belly at 12 weeks) and would not remain still or concentrate (on my lap for instance, with a book) She was not happy being under a playmat or sitting on a chair (even a rocking one) Most of the time I would just carry her around and tell her what I was doing, or pushing her on the pram.
If I have another child, I’ll start the Encyclopedic Knowledge at an early age, showing fruits, animals etc, and many the Math dots. I’m still wondering whether to do maths or not with my daughter.

Oh, I forgot to say she was having a lot of tummy time and little activities like lifting her with our thumbs.
Hope this helps!

U can teach any thing u wish.
There are so many category i.e colors,action,cloths,house items,fruits,animals. Material preparation is a big task here.
But use proper card size n letter size.Repeating is must.

Upto age 6 months, you may follow this:
Card size : 22" X 4"
Letter size : 3" (Height) X 0.5"(thick)
Color: red

I Week : 10 words - twice daily
II Week: 10 words - twice daily
III Week: 10 words - twice daily
IV Week : Revise 30 words

V Week : 10 words - twice daily
VI Week: 10 words - twice daily
VII Week: 10 words - twice daily
VIII Week : Revise 30 words