Teaching 22months old & over

Hello everyone. I am extremely grateful for this site and all making it to happen. I believe more people will get awareness and access to this wonderful information, then make life easier for parent and child(ren).
I am starting very late but i know is better done now than not trying at all.Any help from anyone. She is 1year and 10months. How can I help her to catch up.

Ebi

What do you want to teach her? Reading, maths, music, foreign languages etc…

My daughter is 19mo and I focus on foreign languages and memory for the time being, + Little Math once a day-math has been working well for us since the new version… should start doing equations in a day or two.

Hi

I have attached herewith flashcards that I made for my daughter.

save it on your pc and start teaching your toddler. Show the image and then the words, do it fast…less then 10 seconds.Do lots of repetition.

good luck

Thank you so much for your assistance. I downloaded the files and will start making use of them as soon as possible. Thank you.

Ebi

Hello Hypatia,
Thanks for the reply. I want to start with reading and maths.

hi

you’re most welcome. don’t forget to check the earlier posting on how to teach math dots to your child.

http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-math/maths-equations/msg5832/#msg5832