Teach Your Baby to Read For Free

Check out this website www.memoflix.com. It has a library of free online slide shows to teach babies to read. You just have to sign in to access it.

Thanks for sharing this. I signed up and tried it out. It may be my internet connection, but it seemed like the videos were quite slow. I am used to clicking through the slides much faster. They do have a nice selection of videos already made up and it is great for variety.

That’s a very good site. i will be using it. Thanks.

Thanks, Krista- that is a great site! When are you going to make more videos? (My kid has them memorized) And do you have an actual store in Orlando?

Wow! Thanks. This is a nice site. I will try it with my son. I’m sure he will enjoy it.
Thanks again.

Hello Joyb,

We are releasing our Volume 3 of Monki See, All About Shapes, this coming week. I will let you know. We are working on Volume 4, Around the House. We should have that one ready to launch within the next month. That will give your child something new to memorize. :slight_smile:

Amazing, thank you ever so much. We’ :smiley: ve tried it and my baby loves it. We will be regular visitors. God bless you.

Glad to hear that LM. Enjoy and blessings to you too!

Hi Krista,

I tried to check out the videos but all I get is a black square that says waiting for video. What do you suggest I do?

Thanks!

If your internet connection is slow it may be loading. This may cause the video to stop a moment while it loads. Once it has loaded you can hit play again and there will be no delay in the slide you are playing.

Thank you - I will certainly try that suggestion and hopefully will be able to watch the videos.

It could also be that you don’t have Quicktime 7.5 or higher. There is a link on the homepage of www.memoflix.com to get Quicktime for free.

That is great, Krista! Can’t wait! Do you have a brick & mortar store? Or is it all online?

We are just online. Are you in Orlando too?

Yes, Celebration and we LOVE Skip & Howie’s videos!!

Thank you for the link! Our 20 month old loves it :slight_smile:

Did you know any phonics website that few months ago i read from the forum , it is very good for me to teach my child but i forgot the webdite already.It can read the sounds of abcs and read the story of phonics

Thank you for sharing .

Thanks for the link, I am signing up right now and putting it to use first thing tomorrow morning:)

Limli,
Are you referring to starfall.com?

Yes.I just found on yesterday, i really liked it & it is usefull for me to teach my daugther & son also.I liked it also.Thank you,Patience!