Substitizing Numbers 1-5

I’ve uploaded the file for numbers 1-12 and waiting for approval. The individual files if someone wants to make a powerpoint are all in 1 folder here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60668524/1-12%20files.zip.

Probably won’t get to the sound for awhile.

btw - Mummyroo, nice book.

I made a PDF file of ten frame playing cards to go along with the LR files. It has 4 each of numbers 1-10 and are colored. Numbers are in the top and bottom corners 2 cards have numerals, 2 have dice dots. I am going to attempt to put together and activity pack with these and then I’ll upload it to the files section.

I’ve created these activity sheets for LR file. We laminated ours and then use them as a cookie sheet activity we can take in the car, church, Dr. Office and something to work on while mommy cleans the toilet. We use magnets, pom poms, mini checkers and dry erase crayons (do not take dry erase crayons to church - they will write on the church pew fabric. FYI) to cover the dots, smileys, and fingers.

The first file is a an image of the number 5 sheet. The second file below is a zip file of all the sheets. I couldn’t get the “add a download” to work, but will try to add them later.