Studies in Childcare/teacher's aide

Hi All… just wondering who here has done in studies in the childcare/early childhood education field? Has anyone studied out-of-school–hours care or studied to be a Teacher’s Aide/integration Aide?
How about any sort of teaching?
I’m just starting out studying in this field and have a fair few (OK, a LOT) of years ahead of me!!
Be great to make some connections from the world over. Of course, this forum is a wealth of information anyway!

Para educator is what we call teacher aides here. I was trained from 2 universities and private schools and have worked with several public schools and homeschools. I then went on to become a Certified Homeschooling Professional through a private association. I am working on getting my Christian Education training leading into a Doctorate of Christian Ministry.

My special field was gifted and talented program, and modification of content. I then went on to train in technology intergrating it into the special needs field, then into health and nutrition, art therapy, christian education, and then to homeschooling.

Here we can take the para-educators exam and be considered a teachers aide 3. I never got to finish getting any type of state credentials but my experience and training seems to have paid off. I got to work with several differant types of teachers, educators, doctors, and so on every day that I worked. i loved learning and creating and modifying content, and then creating software for those who needed a little more. Creating software for a parepalegic was the greatest gift ever.

I don’t have any advice to give, I just want to say I’m glad to see you back on the forum, Nikita :laugh:

thanks nikita for starting this subject.
Thank you Mother of faith about the useful shareing.
What is the educational qualification to get certified Homeschooling professional through private or govt.association?
please do respond to it.

I am a qualified teacher. I did an early years degree which means my teaching qualification has a specialty in children under age 8. I can and have taught older kids but I just love the younger 4&5 year olds the best :slight_smile:
I would be considered over qualified to be a teachers aide but I think it’s just about the worlds best job. Good holidays, low stress, zero paperwork, access to little kids brains lol And walk out the door at 3:00 pm! Perfect!

The homeschool teaching certification is through an accredited company in some eyes others well? but to tell you in the US it has helpes me tremendously. the link http://www.expertrating.com/certifications/InstructorLed/Child-Care-Parenting/Homeschool-With-Success/Homeschool-With-Success.asp

thank you Mother of faith.