Strollers, Pack and Play and others for first baby

If you were to buy these tiems for your first baby which one would you get.
I was searching and found so many options even on the same brand that i can not tell the difference between them.
So far i am incline for Graco Stroller and Pack and Play that seems to be very durable.

What did you bought or would you buy again for your child. There are a lot of products out there and it would be nice to hear your experience of that of someone close to you that have bee through this recently.

What other product (furniture, acccesories etc) you suggest.
My granddaughter is arriving 3 month from now.
Thanks for sharing .

We really loved our FisherPrice tummy time Rainforest playmat that we bought for BC. He was able to use it since birth and plays happily there on his back or tummy. The hanging toys encouraged him to improve his arm control as he loves to hit them and make them sing, he also likes to play on his tummy and look in the mirror and is now supporting himself on his tummy with one hand while he uses the other hand to reach for the toys and to make them sing. We are really happy with it and have bought one for a friends bubby who is due next April! Hope that helps.

Peapod cuddlewrap carrier. Angel care baby monitor.

ergo carrier and 3M HL1000 laminating machine.
Hallmarks blanket,
Vtech, cot mobile

Thanks a lot. I am going to Florida this Thursday and getting her some of these products. That playmat is very nice. Especially sinc it has some butterfiles. My daughter is fond of fairies and duendes and my daughter’s room will be around this subject.

The cuddlewraps carrier, monitor and ergo carrier are also excellent (except a little expensive the ergo carrier). She is getting one from a friend and i think it has incaican designs. Very nice. How lucky of you that have this products. In my time there where no such things and the carriers look excellent giving you an opportunity of having your baby right at your side, heart to heart.
Thanks for your tips.