Stretch Marks-Cheap Medication

Guys do you have any idea on how to smoothen the surface of the stretch mark areas that will not cost that much…

I tried a cream years ago that was supposed to work–Mederma. It didn’t help. There are many products like it on the market, and none of them are cheap, and I don’t think they do much of anything. I don’t think there is anything that will make a big difference unless you go to a dermatologist and get them removed or see if they have a powerful prescription.

For a short time while I was pregnant, I sold Avon. I tried something that was sold under the MARK catalog. It only cost $4.99. It worked wonders! I saw a difference within 2 weeks of using it. I can’t remember what it was called… I ran out along time ago and never got around to reordering it.

I found it! It was called “The Body Squad Mark Cream” If you ever do order it, here is the product number 607080

sorry guys, i have no idea!did not get any strectch marks! :tongue:
but i read that only through surgery that these marks can go, no creams will do the work.

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn’t seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady’s article at the link below.

http://www.stretchmarkszapped.com

Ellie thank you for checking out the product name… my sister is an avon dealer… i’ll let her check if the product is still in the market today…

I also heard that using those creams while you are pregnant helps with teh skin stretching not leaving marks…not sure how true that is though since i haven’t tried it myslef…

yap i knew that, my OB advices me to put on lotion in my stomach to prevent stretch marks… and it works, i dont have stretch marks on my tummy… when i was pregnant from 45 kgs i went on 59 before giving birth and my son was only 2.75kgs (“,) yap, i blotted up! though i was lucky not to have stretch marks in my tummy and never thought of having it bikini area (”,) i never put lotion in that area as far as i culd remember during my pregnancy…