Stay at home moms

I am a stay at home kinda new at this I use to teach preschool and now I am teaching my baby I dont mind staying at home wiht my son it is a blessing to be able to but I have an addiction and that is SHOPPING help me moms. Okay for all the stay at home moms what are you guys doing far as having that extra money for mama :wink: are you guys working from work, have an online job or what. Let me know please

I just quit my job (after my mat leave) in May to stay home with my son. So far, all we’re doing is budgeting. Save, save, save - no shopping! Stick to the list and that’s that! - at least, in theory :slight_smile: Boy is it hard! I may substitute teach a bit next school year, but that will depend on me finding “spontaneous” child care.

I grade English exams for Educational Testing Services. It pays $15 an hour and I can do it from home. It’s part-time.

texaslady,

Do you have a website or a ontact number? I wonder if they may need Spanish exman graders.

Thanks!

Yes, please give us contact info if you can.

I looked them up, and it looks like they are in San Antonio. I guess you would need to be local to work for them?

How did you find this job far as did you look it up online, did you google it, or is there a place i should go like the board of education building.

I’ve gone back to work full time as we really need the cash,k but many of the mothers from my mothers group have started up things like tupperware, learning ladder book and things they can do when it suits them. They start of with one party usually with the group mums who bring a friend along and from there get a few more bookings and so on. With the contacts from mums group they really do have a big network. So far all who have done it are going well. Wish I had of thought of doing it before they did. One of the other ladies from work left to start her own gardening maintenance business. She works the hours she wants and can still go to all of her kids things at school. She takes on as little or as much work as suits her. She had never done any of this before, but said with a few regular customers it keeps her as busy as she would like and has knocked back many jobs when she is too busy. I think I will try something if I have another bundle of joy.