Starting soon, excitedly preparing our home and minds

It is incredible how possessing a laminator suddenly brings such a sense of empowerment!
For the last month we have been building up our materials (I’ve not just been squealing over glitter, pipe cleaners and sugar paper, i swear!), tools and resources, setting up storage and preparing our heads for the start of out journey. We are lucky to have wonderful support (and try to not take the rest personally) as we become a home educating family with our nearly 18 month old.
We are a low income family blessed with our own home, have had a large sandpit built by daddy and grandad, a huge water table sourced by nana, a teepee gifted and other lovely thing to emhance our learning environment at home.
We have spent the last few weeks planning the first 4 months curriculum, which we hope to adapt as we go and learn more, and would very much like to include LR and LM if i can find a way to fund it (though im looking forward to trying the trials!)

We are deeply excited, and pleased to have found this forum!

I believe that there is the possibility of a scholarship for low income families from the Early Education for Every Child Foundation. :slight_smile:

Oh gosh, i had no idea such a thing existed! I will have a Google! Thank you so much for replying!