Sports Training for Babies and Toddlers

Has anyone seen this, heard of this or participated in any of these programs. Pretty interesting stuff. I had no idea this was available.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/01/sports/01babies.html

There is a video that you can watch there also.

Thanks so much for posting!! I haven’t heard of any of these programs, but just finished looking them up and found some helpful information and additional links where I found more useful info. My son has had an interest in sports since he was 1 years old and for his 2nd birthday he received a basketball set and every morning, day and night he played ball. Throughout his second year we also got him a soccer, football, golf, badminton, and baseball set. He has learned how to play from his siblings and lots of practice and many people are surprised at how focused and good he is for his age. My mom’s school has a group of young professional soccer players who will be coming to teach the 1st graders how to play…I will definitely be asking if they would be interested in teaching younger children to play if I get a group together:) Thanks again and have a good one!!

im planning of entering my nephew in a swimming lessons, it might be good for him and for sure he’ll get to enjoy the whole lessons