Spanish website

http://onlinefreespanish.com has great resources and teaching for spanish. It has activities, games, and printables to go along with the teaching all FREE> I plan on switching to this website to teach spanish to the co-op. My Lo’s set here for 30 minutes learning Spanish just today and now comes the worksheets.

Thanks for sharing! I’ve just checked it and seems great. I can’t wait to show my son!

Thanks for sharing this website!!! Tool a look, and it looks amazing!!! showed it to my babies, and they’re transfixed…(that’s good)… K to you, my friend!

thanks, great website. karma to you mother of faith…:slight_smile:

Thanks everyone. My kids love this and it is even better when it is on the projector being diplayed on the wall. My 4 year old and 3 year old have set here for almost an hour interacting with this site. i love how that it has so many worksheets to go with it as well. I plan on using this to teach spanish to my highschoolers as well. it seems to fit right in with our curricula.

Mother of Faith… karma to you ten times over… Its beautful! Cant wait to print out the activity sheets

Thanks! The site is fantastic. I’m looking forward to using it with the younger kids. We are hoping to start speaking Spanish only at home on certain days.

Any home educating is homeschooling to me. I hope that they add more to their site for older kids. My kids love this. I even have the workbooks printed out in a big binder. I am going to create paper games to and crafts to go along with this site in the near future.
Thanks everyone.

Mother of Faith,
Thank you so much for this. love it!
Karma to you for taking the time to share with us.
py

As a mom of three children who are bilingual to varying degrees I can assure you that OnLineFreeSpanish.com is one of our home’s best resource areas for fun Spanish learning.

I speak about it during my parent and teachers workshops, I blog about it, and I even share some of my company’s bilingual children’s songs with this group of internet sharing people, and they animate the song for more learning fun!

WOW that site is amazing! Thank you :slight_smile: