Spanish, French, English, German Website

http://www.literacycenter.net/

I like it! :yes: Thank you so much for sharing! Karma to you!

Thanks for the link!I I just added german to my list of languages to learn and so I am still lookng for good material :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m new to the site. I’d like to learn more about getting some German words for my twin babies. If you could point me into the right direction, that would be great! Thanks! 8)

Hi,

German is my motherthongue and I quickly checked out this website. They ponounce it perfectly well, so you can go for it.

They are very few German resources, I don’t know why. If you have any questions for German or French, feel free to ask, perhaps I could help you.

Bye

Thank you so much for sharing! lol

Here is a very young german homeschooling-website with german and english materials.

www.itseasycds.walkwithjesus.eu

Greetings
Sinna

I known this site before it’s quite nice, with basic shapes and sounds and letters, my son likes it very much

You guys are great and thanks so much! :biggrin:

Can you download a German language pack to Little Reader Lite? I’ve been looking but I’m new to this site so I figured I’d ask while I was looking.

this web is great!thanks

I like this too. Thanks a lot for sharing.

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Great site! Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for the websites! My son love it very much!!

I don’t know any of these language except for english would i be able to teach my daughter these language?

Is there any website where they translate the pronunciations & meaning in english?