Spanish and Arabic?

I am looking for ways to teach my baby both Spanish and Arabic. I noticed that there are packages that can be purchased for both Chinese and French. How about other languages? Am I missing something in the shop section? I only see those two language options but no others. How do other people use little reader to teach several languages?

Hi Hk124,

The only Little Reader language curricula available at the BrillKids Online Shop (aside from English) are French and Chinese (Mandarin Chinese, available in Simplified and Traditional)

We don’t have Spanish and Arabic curricula just yet, but I’d like to let you know that we do plan to produce Little Reader curricula for those two languages - in fact we’re currently in the early stages in development for both languages. Unfortunately we are unable to provide specific release dates for these at the moment.

There are two options for teaching different languages using Little Reader:

1. You can create your own set of lessons. Here’s an outline of how this is done: http://support.brillkids.com/entries/20622132-How-can-I-translate-my-Little-Reader-English-Curriculum-into-the-language-I-want-to-teach-

Note that creating your own lessons, especially if you plan to have a full curriculum like the BrillKids curricula will indeed take some time because for each word you’ll need recordings, pictures and videos (if applicable). You can definitely create small batches of lessons at a time so you have some material to use for teaching your child while you work on the next batches of lessons.

1. Or, you can download any lesson you like from the BrillKids Library (http://library.brillkids.com)

The files at the Library were created and shared by other parents who are also using Little Reader for their little ones. The files are categorized into subject categories and also into different languages. Most files can be downloaded for free, while a few “Premium” files cost 100 or 200 points to download.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Dear All,

What is the status of the Arabic curriculum, please? And who is reviewing the translations for grammatical correctness? How can I beta test it, please?

Thanks!

~ Ayesha