Soft Mozart. Project BIG HEARTS

We know that there is a lot brill kids members also participating in Soft Mozart forum. We think that this information will be helpful to you:

Project BIG HEARTS.
Dear Soft Mozart Community members, dear subscribers!
Today we are starting a new project that will be in progress ‘till Christmas holidays. We want you to share the gift of music literacy with your friends, acquaintances, significant others, relatives and neighbors. Let’s make the future holidays the most joyful with life piano music in many homes! We picture you gathered together around the piano or keyboard, playing and singing different songs for each other. How wonderful and unforgettable such experience would be? We think, it will be the best holidays ever!
We are going to empower you with your own personal promo code that you will be able to pass to up to 5 families/individuals that you care about. We are going to give each of you opportunity to present Soft Mozart with a price break. What price break is it going to be?
Before August the First the discount is going to be 50% for any Subscription – 6 or 12 months and 25% for any Perpetual copy.

Before September the First – 25% for any 6 or 12 months Subscription and 15% for Perpetual copy.

As Soft Mozart pioneers you also are going to take responsibility for your prodigies. You will make sure that people to whom you will pass such privilege will use it effectively and will gain skills to play many beautiful songs in these several months. Share not just a ‘coupon code’, but your knowledge about our program and curriculum and everything that you had learned so far with them!
For your personal coupon code, please, write to us at admin@softmozart.com
Use BIG HEART as a subject of your emails
Let’s make piano playing a gift for sharing with others!

So if anyone wants soft Mozart at half price send me a PM and I will get you a voucher.
$125 for 12 months, bargain!

I see that they increased the total price for the package, before it was $700 and now it is $800. So at the end it is not 50% discount :ohmy:
Another thing I could not get is why they are offering only 25% discount for perpetual copy? Logically they should give more discount for perpetual copy and not for months’ modes because they are getting money immediately when people buy perpetual copy and only in several years the full amount when people buying in installements. So they are loosing money twice with this 25% discount.

Jane, by all marketing standards, we are loosing money lol
But the ultimate strength of this product is in people’s EXPERIENCE in learning piano and effectiveness of the entire process.
Subscribers have to be in touch with us and we have interaction: learners and teachers. We have very powerful, creative community, curriculum, recitals etc, The success of our students is our promotion and this is the most honest and priceless advertisement in fact.

From another point teachers, who buy the program, even buying it for 800, having a bargain. Software works with all systems and brings students to them, students from 24 months to 90 year old. Soft Mozart also SAVING them the students also. For teachers it is a good investment and to sale the program for years to use for couple of hundred dollars is not a business, Taking to consideration that most of the Soft Mozart teachers prefer not to share Soft Mozart with competitors, they are not our best outside promoters. lol But they tryyyy :tongue:

And people who CAN afford 800… Oh, they will investigate everything about invention! They will read and watch before making final derision. And the more they read and learn - the better clients they are, because they understand invention in more depths,

And perfect news is that people, who start as Subscribers will finally receive Perpetual code ! After being with us, learning with us successfully they will get the code and will be our successful graduates. Some will pay much less at the end just for being good students… Some will receive full scholarship just for being talanted or student with special need.

I am not good in marketing, but have feeling that it should be this way. What do you think?

Thanks, Helene
I asked as I always sceptical about big discounts. But I read a lot of good reviews and going try this program with my son.

Project BIG HEARTS in August.

From August 1 to August 31 of 2012 [b]we are looking for families with talented preschoolers. If your child loves music, loves to sing and dance and shows definite music aptitude, you are a candidate for Soft Mozart’s scholarships/discounts of 15%-25% for our Subscriptions or Perpetual copies with classes on line.

[size=4]We ask our Soft Mozart community members to be our scouts in searching young talents and bring them to us![/size]

Please, email us at admin@softmozart.com and tell us your story to receive the discount code. Pictures, links and videos of your child on You Tube are WELCOME! We’ll reply back with instructions
[attachment=253]Madrid16.jpeg[/attachment]
! Best stories will be published with your permission.
[/b]