Soft Mozart Help

Okay, so I am now officially exasperated. For the past three nights I have been trying to log on to the Soft Mozart forum…I really want to purchase it, but have a few questions first…I know that several of the BrillKids members are also Soft Mozart members…please HELP!
I registered a couple of weeks ago, but never received the email…when I attempt to put in my password, I am told that it doesn’t match, (my mistake? Don’t know!) but when I request a password reminder email to check, it never turns up…so then I tried to re-register and am told that my email address is already taken (by me, presumably!)…
I really want to try this product and have had credit card in hand for three days now lol Before I actually purchase it I want to ask some questions…they have a very large product line with way too many options for someone with No Clue :blush:
To add insult to injury, I have been unable to find a place online to send a help email-they suggest you call, but this is very difficult for me during business hours…
Anybody have any ideas?!

Woops!

We are so sorry that you had such experience.
Please, send us an email to admin@softmozart.com and copy/paste this message
Our team is going to take care of all the issues for you ASAP!

Kerileanne99,

Please feel free to PM me with any of your questions or concern,
or post them here or on SoftMozart forum!

I will be more than happy to help!

Thanks SoftMozart-
With such a fast response to my concerns, even in a different forum, i am very reassured that this is a product that I am excited to start! Looking forward to introducing my daughter to it…one of my biggest regrets in life is that I never learned to play piano, and want to provide my child with the opportunity…we recently started Tweedlewinks DVDs, and when A gets to the notes section, she is very excited! We have looked into local lessons, and even with a University minutes away, lessons are designed at this age to ‘introduce’ them to music…(this is a piano, plunk away!)
Will update with progress…

Nadia- thanks so much…I will do that!

I am also happy to answer any questions. Public or private :wink: I have also had the pleasure of experiencing their quick customer service. They really do want to solve the problems! Just like brillkids! It refreshing to deal with companies that care :yes:
Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

I have a quick question about Soft Mozart.
I am interested in buying the Full Perpetual Soft Way to Mozart®- ENGLISH- ( windows) priced at $499
I was just curious if I download this on my laptop and something happens to the laptop if I would beable to redownload the program on a new laptop for no additional fee.
Thanks in advance
Melanie

I could garentee that your software will last longer than your computer! It’s perpetual…forever :slight_smile:
I can even reload the software on the one year liscence, I have already :slight_smile: you get a disk with your order.
The cost of the one year liscence comes off the price of the perpetual liscence at the end of the year if you want to space out the spending. And you get a discount if you can post on the forum some of your experiences. Just giving you options :slight_smile:

Hi, Mela Bala!

I posted your question on SM forum and got a reply:

"""I have a quick question about Soft Mozart. I am interested in buying the Full Perpetual Soft Way to Mozart®- ENGLISH- ( windows) priced at $499 I was just curious if I download this on my laptop and something happens to the laptop if I would beable to redownload the program on a new laptop for no additional fee. Thanks in advance Melanie"""

You may download the program on as many computers as you want. Just do not lose the USB key. It will work on any computer, where you install the program and insert the key. No fees are applied.

I will explain you a little more:
When you buy a SoftMozart Program you will receive a CD containing SM software for download and a USB key. USB key or crypto- box was created as a protection against unlawful copying and sharing of the program. This USB key is the… program itself. If you loose your USB key, you will have to buy a new program with a new key. They do give you 25% discount.
“It is better then nothing since if you lose your diamond ring, you won’t have discount at all”.

NadiaD,

I did create an account on Soft Mozart and have no idea why I did not think to post my question there. I will protect the USB and feel more comfortable about making this purchase now.

Mandaplus3,

Thank you for your suggestions. My only concern is that I saw a post about their prices going up and I know that the Perpetual package price stayed the same but I wonder if they will raise the price on it before the year is up.

It won’t matter if they do raise the price. Helene already confirmed that it you buy a one year licence now (before the price rise) she will honor the current price of the perpetual upgrade later. So you still pay $499 in total. She is very reasonable and wants people to use her software and sing it’s praises, which you will want to do once you try it! she will reward those who share honest reviews, opinions and learning experiences. Or you could just show all the kids at your local daycare and write it up not the forum! lol I love it and have already introduced all the neighbors kids and sang about it on facebook! lol
Also at some point you will want a perpetual copy so if the budget is looking healthy now…