So who's watching the Olympics?

Just finished watching USA vs China in basketball (valiant fight by China in the beginning!), and can’t wait to watch the 100m finals!

Felicity was quite fascinated with the gymnastics!

BTW, congrats, Martina! I notice that the first gold medal went to Czechoslovakia!

Haha, you too KL? I just had to stay up and watch it - my favorite guys were playing: Chris Paul, Dwyane Wade, Kobe and Dwight Howard! :laugh:

lol I seriously have been bit with Olympic fever since last friday when we watched the opening of the Olympics on TV - what an awesome spectacle that was! :happy:

I have watched a little bit here and there. Saw Phelps win the 400IM. Tried to watch the basket ball game but the kidos know they aren’t allowed to watch tv, so they kept telling me I had to turn it off! lol Guess I’ll have to wait until they are in bed for the night.

Not had time yet, really looking forward to gymnastics!

LOL I’ve been bit with the fever too, Lappy !! I’m watching EVERYTHING !! Swimming, gymnastics, weight lifting, volleyball etc… I’m having a blast !! :biggrin:

I loove the emotional rollercoaster that it’s all about 8)

I’m trying to avoid it as much as possible. The kids are complaining there’s nothing to watch on TV, and even the news isn’t a break from the olympics, cos it’s ABOUT the olympics. But I guess if you want to apply the Doman physically superb thing (I havent read it), getting the kids to watch different sports might get them keen on something. I read a book by a guy who got his twin boys into tennis and they became stars. He took them to matches as 2 year-olds, let them experience the atmosphere in the stadium etc… so they wanted to become tennis stars.