Smart Baby Apps for iPhone/iPad allow word then image flashing

The iPhone apps. by Smart Baby Apps seem to do what I think manual flashcards do well, and what I believe parents here find works well: flashing the word in large font first, then flashing an image.

With manual flashcards, this means the word is on one side, and the picture, or other sort of elaboration, is on the other side.
Or maybe even with nothing on the other side of the flashcard, like what Eaton’s mom showed to him in her video.

To me this is a nice discovery because the 2 or 3 flashcard apps. I already do have always display the image and word on one screen.
These apps. give you several options, one of which is flashing word first, then image.

Let me know your thoughts on this set of iPhone apps.
http://www.smartbabyapps.com/

mom2ross

I wish Ipad s are mor affordable to turn to that tecnology. It looks very good and many topics.

OMG! The best apps I have ever seen for babies! Thank you so much for the link. I’m downloading them onto my iPad right now! And I thought the dr. Seuss books were a good find. These apps are awesome!
Karma to you!
The doc :clown:

Yep, they are pretty nice indeed.

And the developer, a dad, looks like a fashion model! When I saw his picture I thought he was a model!! Too funny.

Anyways, my only complaint is that the extra large font could be a tiny bit bigger still.

I’m excited about the word then image flash mode.