Sky is the limit!

Babies and little kids are blank piece of paper and honestly the more your give them knowledge the more they bloom.
Lets share our stories and inspire each other.
I would love to hear about your experiences… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We started with signing with my ydd. She now signs over 40 words and knows many more. We are now doing math dot cards, reading and continents bit cards. She loves learning and squels when I pull out her cards. She signs more, more, more, constantly. Her daddy is very pleased with her learning and the program I have implemented.

Great stuff, Stacey, well done! :slight_smile:

Great job done!! :slight_smile:

i started with dot cards. I show him flash cards , LR & starfall . he loves them all.
few days back I was really worried that why is he not reading words but this forum helped me a lot. now both of us enjoy them.
I have put up a black board & a white board in his room at very low level on the wall.
he enjoys learning with them. he is learned a lot of things & to my surprise he recognizes a lot of hand drawn pictures. he loves to read small sentences.
now he tells me what to draw & what to write on it. lol
its fun playing with him. Whenever he asks me the question ’ what is this?’ I tell him to tell what is it according to him. he’ll think for a while & then answer which is most of the time very close, then I tell him the correct word. next time he uses the correct word. :slight_smile: