Skin Color

Hi my daughter when she was born her skin color was fair. But niw after two months she has darkened. Is there any ways to improve her skin color?

What do you mean improve it?? Her skin color is from her parents. You can’t change it unless she gets a tan.

All babies skin color changes after birth. My son had dark skin when he was born. Now he is very fair, like me.

my son was born with jaundice so he was red and a shiny yellow, but soon his color changed and he became very fair like me. my infant was born reddish color and he is now still a reddish color like his dad. Certain body oils like the jojoba can help make the skin shiny, giving it a lusterous look. I know that my cousin took hormones to have a baby for years the doc told her that due to the hormones the baby could be dark, and she was born darker then her parents. The husband joked about if the baby was actually his that’s how dark the baby was. Her second child was even darker then the first but soon matched her sister later on.

You can try applying Olive oil …

Some do but in my research olive oil that is pure puts salt into the body.

In india we use turmeric powder …

we dont care much about the skin colour, its natural and we cant change

Skin color does not matter, health matters! As long as she is healthy and fit, why do you want to do the unnecessary?

i think this post is old but i have to ask what race are you?

If she was fair at birth.She will get that color back by 5th or 6th month.No need to worry.