Skin Care

How do you all take your skin care according to the type of the skin???

Never wash with normal soap ! I have oily skin so I use a teatree cleanser twice a day and a homemade mask every month or 2…and that’s about it !! Oh and an acne cream from the pharmacy which I apply to my pimples whenever I have a fit of them :S

That’s reaslly good.I have a normal skin and even i use homemade mask.I appli mash banana on my face untill it dry and than wash my face.Sometimes i use cucumber.Can you share your home made mask receipe

Equal parts flour and milk and the juice of one small lemon. sometimes I use yogurt only.

Ohh thats good receipe .Thank you

Here are some skin care tips:

1. Wash with cold water.
  2. Use moisturiser.
  3. Protect from sun burn.
  4. Avoid fried food.
  5. Eat fruits and salads for soft skin.

I apply Tea Tree Oil with luke warm water before bed and swear by it. I used to go for facials before I had children, as nowadays I feel like I cant justify such an expense. Generally I feel like if I should be buying anything these days it should be for my daughter. I used to go for a facial at least every 2 months really it was my time away from from the stresses of work and husband!. Luckily he bought me some lovely facial treatment from here for christmas which I have only just got round to using. Although it took him a while to click on that I really wanted them more than anything! I think its so important these days to get some time by yourself just to relax. I dont think we do it enough.

Skin care is very necessary for a child who is newly born. Skin is very essential part of our body: Here are some best skin care tips: 1. Protect from sunburn. 2. Use moisturiser. 3. Eat fruits and vegetables for soft skin. 4. Drink plenty of water. 5. Eat salads.