site with lots of useful clips

http://www.khanacademy.org/ is full of free educational clips over extensive areas of curriculum

Thanks for sharing. I love videos for when I teach a small group of kids at the co-op with my projector, making my own white board. This is one that I will most likely end up using soon. Thanks

You’ll have to fill us in (maybe make a clip) on how you do that, as that’s what I plan to do, but am confused by the different options out there…and what each one is capable of.

Well I can’t afford one of the ELMOS like the school had that I worked at, but I just have a regular Digital projector that is connected to my computer and I project onto a white tablecoth that is hanging on the wall. Yeah I know but we can’t afford a real high tech white board with the keypad and all. This works just as well. I can get online and go to the virtual school and all of the children can go to school at one time. It is great for little ones, and it is great for lyrics, and to teach reading and so on. I use power point to create my slide shows, and I use movie maker for my videos.

I bought mine for 600.00 dollars now you can find them for about 300.00, the ones that are cheaper do not hook up to a computer, mine can hook up to a TV, VCR, DVD, and computer, and to speakers. I love it! We love having movie night on the lawn with a movie screen as big as our church building. It is so much fun.

Thanks for sharing. lovely clips.

Great site, this is very helpful to those moms out there…I check the site and it is really informative and the educational clips are awesome…:slight_smile: