Singing with my child

I would like to share my experience in teaching English to my 3 years old son through songs. We listen to many songs in English and other languages and I even write my own songs to sing with him. He loves singing and sings in English, Spanish and Italian(!!!) all day long (his native language is Russian). I personally believe that singing is the best method of teaching young children, so I even write my own songs with a catchy melody to sing with my child. We had recorded his singing and my husband helped us draw characters based on my song and create a cartoon for Youtube. You can watch the cartoon below (my son sings the last refrain):

My son is singing with me. Isn’t it cute?

Isn’t it cute?

What a wonderful family project! Thank you for sharing- so cute. Your son did a great job- especially with a second language.

Thanks, Tamsyn! I am glad you love the song.

Beautiful song! I checked your blog and Youtube channel, they look great, thanks for sharing with us!

nice one , sure my little kivi would love, thanx

Well done!!! Yes, it is great project lol lol lol :biggrin: :biggrin:

Perhaps, you know this karaoke for baby, here you have got the link

http://raisingchildren.net.au/baby_karaoke/baby_karaoke_landing.html

This popular Baby Karaoke is now available as a free iPhone app! With the mobile version of Baby Karaoke, you can sing with your child in the car, on holidays, waiting at the dentist, or under the blanket on a rainy day. Download your FREE Baby Karaoke iPhone app now! (from the website. I have copied it for you son)

Thanks for the tip. I’ll check it out.

This is really amazing. Congratulations for this job and your family achievements.

Thanks, Mario. My husband is working on another cartoon video with me and my son singing. I’ll show it here as soon as it is done.

That’s really great - thanks for sharing! Was just wondering - you said your little one sings songs in Spanish, do you have any songs in Spanish? I’d love some cartoon videos of Spanish songs to show my little girl!

I do not write Spanish songs myself. But I collected them on Youtube. You can see my Spanish songs playlist HERE (click the link to get there).

Hi, guys! Please, check out our new song I performed with my son and had it animated by my husband. This one is really cute!

Singing with my son (animation by my husband)

I heard that song and that is amazing. Yes, singing is the best way to teach children and this method through children mind’s easily develop. Your cartoon song video is helpful to every parent, who teach our child english and spanish languages.

It’s wonderful. Thanks for sharing. What an amazing way of learning. :smiley:

I know this is like 6 months old but I had to say BRAVO! very VERY wonderful! :slight_smile:

So sweet, Keep Enjoying…:slight_smile: