Signing Time VS your babay can read?

[s]Signing Time VS your babay can read? which do you like better for your baby?

and the Sining Time summary is:The Signing Time Full Collection includes EVERYTHING we have to offer - DVDs, books, flash cards, and music CDs! You’ll learn over 600 specific signs in this set, and through songs and special features, you’ll be introduced to over 1000 signs! This is the largest available library of entertaining sign language products of its kind. You and your child can start learning today!

supply baby signing time 32 dvd 12 music cd 8 flash card sets 3 board books dvd wholesale, bigtimemart is the best Educational dvd wholesale supplier, baby signing time 32 dvd 12 music cd 8 flash card sets 3 board books is the best quality with good price. Wholesale for baby signing time 32 dvd 12 music cd 8 flash card sets 3 board books will be welcomed by best service.

and your babay can read summary is:
This revolutionary early-reading program encourages infants & toddlers to naturally learn the written word at the same time as they learn the spoken word during the crucial developmental window for learning language. Studies indicate that early readers are more confident, have higher self-esteem and generally do better in school and life. Dr. Titzer’s language development system introduces children to the wonderful world of words using a fun, interactive, multi-sensory reading approach. Contains five DVDs plus five double-sided, sliding word & picture cards and erasable, non-toxic pen. As seen on CNN, Good Moring America, The Learning Channel, & hundreds of news programs
[/s]

They are both good products. If you can afford only one I would say buy Your Baby Can Read because I think that is the harder item to teach a child. You can look on line and learn sign language and teach your child. If you can afford both, I would say buy both. Both of these videos teach your child language skills in addition to teach reading or signing language. Both of these videos are entertaining and captivating to babies. Signing time provides more education material for about the same cost. If cost is a factor you may be able to obtain the videos from your library.

If your library doesn’t have it chech with your librarian if you can get it on loan from another library. My library is part of WorldCat, a network of over 70,000 libraries in 112 countaries. I live in Oregon and have had stuff shipped all the way from North Carolinia free, but when I requested something from Vancouver, Canada (only 6 hours away) they required a $5 shipping fee.

Please stop spamming.

Huh? I don’t get it, I don’t see any spamming. Or was a spam posting deleted?

The original poster is trying to sell his/her products. I deleted 3 spam posts from him/her already so he/she thought he/she would be clever. If you pay attention you can see that it is just a spam post.

Good pick up nhockaday. I didn’t notice until I looked at the original post again. It’s very frustrating that people do these things. Members end up spending time replying to someone without a genuine interest.

Thank you very much on picking up on that Nikki, I’ve placed a ban on the IP so that anyone registering any additional spam accounts from that IP won’t be able to get in.

:mad: