Signing Time is now on Netflix!

Hello friends!

I couldn’t believe last night when I saw on a Homeschooling group that Signing Time was on American Netflix. I was about to sleep but I went to check if it was true and I was almost waking up my son LOL

We have Baby Signing Time DVDs but not Signing Time at home.
As Rachel said about her new project, her videos are too educational to go mainstream so I was never expecting it.

For those like me who are not in US but wants to access US Netflix, there is this post: http://www.nnsparents.com/topic/how-to-watch-us-netflix/

Enjoy it!

Thank you so much for posting this. I had no idea.

It is very recent. I hope they add more videos, like Rachel and the Treeschoolers

Im so excited to hear this. I love baby signing time. Can’t wait to watch this with my girl.

This is great news

Thank you!! I hope they don’t take it away.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I agree That will be sad if they take it away.

Baby girl is maxed out on screen time (only 3.5 months), but I want to learn some of these songs myself and sing them to her. It is a really great series. I’ve been thinking of getting rid of netflix, if they got more educational material, it would be worth it though.

I imagine baby sign time is a bit more functional? I watched a video on youtube, and it looked like she only used one sign during the entire song. Is this typical? I like how most of the song is signing on signing times. I would love to teach her signs through song, just like we learn the movements to the itsy bitsy spider or other kids songs.

Inspired.