Signing in Australia

Hi All,
Im in Australia and wondering what products people have used for sign language.
I have seen 2 websites babysignsaustralia.com.au and australianbabyhands.com.au and was wondering if anyone has any comments on either.
I looked into signingtimes but postage to Australia was enormous, almost the same cost as the product.
Many Thanks
Amelia :slight_smile:

Hi Amelia,

Im Kimba from Adelaide and to be honest most of the Australian stuff is No-where near as good or has the quality that signing time has. I debated and debated for a long time whether not to buy ST in the end I just gave in. Even though I wanted to teach my DD AUSLAN so badly it became near impossible because it is a two handed sign language so when dd was on my hip I couldn’t sign to her because I would need both my hands. I also bought a few AUSLAN dvd through a website which I can’t remember and they were expensive and of low quality.

I would look at ebay for ST dvds and see if the seller would be interested in posting to Australia. Not so expensive that way.

Thanks Kimba, I’m in Adelaide as well!! Thanks, I will check out ebay as the postage through Signing Time was $112 for the baby ST bundle! It’s great to get your feedback. Thanks again, Amelia