Showing flashcards (LR) in two (or three) languages

I’m a mommy of a 3 month old adorable baby and of course like every mommy I want the best for him. Between me and my husband we speak four languages actively and other two passively and we’d like to impart the gift of being multilingual to our son. For now we decided on three languages (2 of his two nationalities and English). I know it’s possible for him to learn if we are diligent and discipline ourselves to speak those different languages at the set times or on the set days (it’s not that easy, ha), but I’m wondering about the reading part. I’ve browsed the forum and there is a lot said about the subject of teaching more languages, but how is it with showing the LR/flashcards in different languages. The YBCR says that the most difficult for a child is to learn the first 50 words and than it should get easier. Is it better to stick to teaching reading in one language until they know those 50 words and than start introducing other languages or is it OK for example one day do flashcards (actual cards or LR) in one language and next day in another? Or do one language in the morning, another in the afternoon? I believe the babies can learn to speak a few languages, but I’m afraid that when it comes to reading they might get confused? We’re talking different phonics, different pronunciation, different grammar… Anybody has any experience or counsel? Thank you!

Hi

I read somewhere (forget where but it’s a right brain website) saying that you should start with 1 language, then after a few weeks (3-4 weeks) introducing another language along while still teaching baby the already introduced language(s). They said the time lag would be sufficient for baby to distinguish between languages.
Hope it helps.