Should I Start a Website?

I currently have a blog, http://domaninspiredparenting.blogspot.com, with a very good number of loyal readers!! I appreciate them so much.

On this blog, I’ve shared our experiences teaching our son, Timothy, using the Glenn Doman methods. Now we have a 3-week-old baby and we’re starting over. I do product reviews, tell of our experiences, and have links for resoruces…not to mention pictures of my cute kids lol

I’m starting to do product reviews more often on our blog and I’m wondering if I should start a website. I think I’d keep the same name (domaninspiredparenting.com) but I’m not sure what’s involved in building a website, or if people would even like it. Should I just keep the blog? I don’t know!!

Can someone give me advice??

Congratulations on the new baby. I know I prefer websites to blogs. To make a website useful it takes some work so if you do not know what you are doing, I would suggest finding a friend to help you set up.

I think the more info that is out there about early learning education the better. I honestly prefer websites to blogs as well and forums to blogs too.

You can buy a template website and just plug in all your info which is a great way to start and you will need someone to host it for you. Look for hosting companies on a google search (website hosting) and you will also need to check if the name you want to use for your website is avaliable. I suggest you go to www.godaddy.com

You may also need to check with different hosting companies if you need a business number to operate your you need to register a business name (these are some of the requirements in Australia but it may vary from country to country)

GO FOR IT.

By the way congrats on the baby! What did you have a boy or a girl and what did you name him/her

Hello Kimba

I also agree that a website is better than a blog. Congratulations for your baby. It means that you are blessed.

Mari