sharing loyalty points?

I know I have seen this topic but I cannot find it now that I need to know, so please forgive me. Can I purchase discount coupons for Little Math and Little Musician for a friend with my loyalty points and just give them the codes for their purchases? Does anyone know how this is done? Thanks in advance.

Yes, Krista,

You can purchase coupons from BK store and gift your friend with them :yes:

However, we do not have an option of donating loyalty points to other members anymore.

Hope this helps.

Quite easy Krista. :slight_smile:

1. Go to our Points Redemption Page: http://www.brillkids.com/coupon-store/

2. Go and redeem the coupon you want.

3. Copy the code and give the code to your friends to use.

Hope this helps! :happy:

Thank you so much! Can you possibly tell me why I do not receive an email for every thread I have posted to? This has been happening a lot lately. The only reason I see this reply is because I came back to the forum. I would love to have that corrected.

That’s been a hit and miss thing for me too. I was wondering if I just hadn’t clicked on an earlier notification from the thread because I checked it here before I read my e-mail, but since you mention it, I was wondering about that too.

It happens more than it doesn’t and until I get the daily email notifications, I have no idea that there were replies to that thread.

Krista, Tamsym sorry about this, we will look into it!

Hi All!

Unfortunately, our forum has been “sick” lately - we’ve had some mailing inconsistencies, bugged forum threads, and issues with the file downloads library which we are trying our best to fix one by one - the only sad (and actually GREAT thing, because it shows how many active people we have on here) bit is because we have such a large forum (with a laaaaarge number of posts and threads) it’s not so easy to fix.

I’ll be having these get looked at by our programmers as soon as we have some fixes; I will also be looking into other possibilities for long-term solutions for our forum which might help us avoid having these problems pop up again in the future!

So sorry for the inconvenience everyone! :wub:

Thanks, Lappy and Skylark. The only reason I see this reply is because the email just came in with the Daily Digest. I do hope you can fix this. I love this forum and the way it works. It is the best!!!