Share Your Experience for IAHP Course - How to Increase You Baby's Intelligience

Dear All,

I would be very interested to hear/read of parent’s experiences who have attended the IAHP course on “How to Multiply Your Baby’s Intelligience”, please. I hope I can attend the end of March 2009 course - especially because I live so close to IAHP (about 10 minutes away! - literally).

Thanks.
Ayesha

Dear All,

I am a little disappointed that no one has responded to my request for sharing your experiences at IAHP. Perhaps it is because the ones that attended the How to Increase Your Baby’s Intelligience Course are inactive on the forum?

:unsure:
Ayesha

Here’s a bump for you!

I know that there will be such a course taking place in Singapore quite soon this year, so hopefully people who attend it can give us some feedback!

Hello there, Sorry it took me a bit to answer LOL !! I took the classes last year in march and then the graduated class in may as my daugther is 4 years old. The class is fantastic - if I could afford the time and money I will take it again!! I regret not taking it before it totally changed the way I educate my daughter - If you have the opportunity you should take it - no questions - later on you can evaluate and make your own desicions but for something so important I would make my own judgement - that was my criteria when I was planning on going … I heard so many good things about it and soooo many bad things that I procastinated to go for 8 months and God how much I regret that now… Take it if you can and make your own program after that- we all do. If you sign up this month you have a $100 off from the tuition, when is time to sign up call Connie at IAHP - she granted that discount to a friend of mine evethough she was a bit late registering. Tell her I told you about the discount she will without a doubth grant it to you.

Good luck and pls let me know if you go and how do you like it - pls keep me posted. Gloria at ghocutt@gmail.com

Regards,

Gloria