Share your Birth Stories!

Yes, I drank raspberry leaf tea too and used primrose oil. Both of these are supposed to tone and soften your cervix.

My birth was a relatively easy one, well at that moment I thought I wasn’t able to give birth to my baby because I was so much in pain and felt as dying but now I see things in a different way , above all, after hearing other birth experiences. The worst thing I remember was that the midwife din’t give any epidural because as she told me my birth was going to be a fast one since at first I dilated quite fast, however dilatation was later quite slow and I felt I was suffering so much. My husband was there with me and he suffered too watching me. For my next baby I will be given the epidural, of course, no matter what the midwife says. Why do we have to suffer at births today when there is so much medical progress. The only good thing of the moment was to take my baby on top of me and feel his body so smooth and warm.

Thanks for the suggestion carpe_diem! I will purchase raspberry tea leaf as early as now =) My sister-in-law is having a scheduled c-section and I sort-of envy her because she won’t experience the pains of labor! lol! But I believe a normal delivery is still best. =)

Thanks for your advice…!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: