Share my new blog link with activities for 19 months old baby Eaton

I just created a little blog where I want to post most activities I’m doing with my baby Eaton. I just posted my first post so please be patient as I have a lot interesting stuff to show later.
http://earlylearning-eaton.blogspot.com/2010/07/activities-for-19-months-old-baby-eaton.html

Thanks for stopping by.

Another blogger mom from this forum. Well done, thanks for sharing!

welcome to the blog family!! I just started blogging last month…so far you need extra time (that I don’t have lol ) but I enjoy it! Good luck…I am your second follower!! :wink:

Martusia,
Nice blog, we will be following it.
Congratulations.

Congratulations. :slight_smile:
I just loved your idea. keep it up your good work.

Nice work! Can’t wait to see your future posts with lots of other intersting activites for little ones.

Can you tell me how did you laminated the flashcards?

Thank you all!!

Sunmoonstar23, this is what I’m using to laminate my flashcards. This is scotch TL 901 laminator I bought for 35$in Walmart. It’s doing great job. Pouches can be a little expensive, but you can buy 5"x7". They are more affordable than A4 and a child responds very good to that size too. I don’t see a difference in my baby when I show him small flashcards at this point in life (he is 19 months).

Thank you Martusia for showing it with picture. I will check out if it is available somewhere else, as i could not find this model in walmart.

I think I might start blogging too soon! Looks like fun and a great way to track your progress & activities.

I tried to leave a comment but was unable to, so I’ll just say here- Great Job, keep it up! I will try to follow your blog to get more ideas for curriculum for my kids. :slight_smile: