Seeking Review on ' Froebel Gifts' / Gabe Gift /Spielgaben GIFT

Hello to the lovely moms of BrillKids ! , 8)
Recently I came across the Froebel Educational Philosophy to nurture the brain development of childhood.
To be specific; I just started to learn on Froebel’s Kindergarten Curriculum methods, as one of the important part of playful learning experiences → they created creative materials named as ‘Gifts’. Would like to reach out to those moms, to know your experience with these Gabe Gifts play products (Spielgaben products).
Kindly share your thoughts on
1.How its working wonders with your little ones…
2. Is it more like Montessori methods?
3. Do you think these play materials are suitable for kids age 2-3? ,
I would like to listen to the experience before I decide on buying those items or not (coz it seems expensive for me, however if it’s worthy enough, then I shall go for it!)
Seeking your opinion please :hi5:
Happy Learning!
Cheerymom

Hi cheerymom! we received ours last February and I really thought about it carefully as it is really expensive. I always checked different blogs (like 1+1+1 and others) to see if its really worth it. Then I found a reason to buy it, a gift to myself :biggrin: But I think it is worth it because it includes a PDF file as a guide and ideas on how to play with it. I just ordered a printed version so that eventhough I am not around (working mother), my daughter can still browse it and do some workbook or any activities that will interest her. Btw, she is 3 yrs and 4 months this Saturday and I trained her to take care of her things to make sure that all the gifts are complete. And yes, it is Montessori method because every activity is laid out neatly and nicely that will encourage their creativity. Some of the gifts are suitable for below 2 yrs old and until 12 up I think.

Thanks much for the info babyAnda ! , You are very true,since its really expensive, I would like to justify myself on the product’s worth and usage before I order them.

I shall check out the blogs u’ve mentioned too. The biggest plus is …it sounds like the product could be used up until 12. Hope I’m able to shift them with me incase I shift my home to another country ! (coz as working mom, my job demands to move places… ) Thanks again to you :slight_smile:

Appreciate other reviews too :slight_smile: