science videos on youtube

Hi All!

I’ve been indulging my son in science videos while we have lunch these past few months. We’ve gone through our personal dvd collection several times and moved to whatever we could find on youtube. Then we got into a rut and watched every Curious George video we could find - which, if you stretch your imagination a fair bit, can be called somewhat sciency…but it’s a stretch :slight_smile: We’ve just finished watching all the Bill Nye videos which we both liked quite a bit.

I’m wondering if there are any series that you and your child enjoy - science related…closer to the Bill Nye quality than the Curious George :slight_smile:

Thank you for your thoughts!

Peter Weatherall! He is my favourite.

I also really like the content of the Make Me Genuius videos.

School House Rock science videos.

Yes all those plus
Rock and learn
Sid the science kid
Magic school bus ( which is and will always be my kids favourite TV option)
Any David Attenborough documentories ( life of insect, life of birds, frozen planet…) I got a whole set for $2 each from my local video store. I was SOOOO excited! Even more than my kids were :ohmy:
DK eyewitness DVDs which are really really good and come in LOADS of topics. Sometimes they are at you library and often available very cheap in video format if you can play them.