schedule of different educational subjects

I’m wondering how others can do different things with their little one. I’ve been doing Doman math and reading every day and I would like to start Spanish too. Wright now I can’t see how to organize these things. It seems too much (in time) to do everything since there are other things to do . Or should I just do the new language 2 times a week, on certain days?

depends on how old your baby is… with my 26 month old, i plan to let her watch 10 mins of spanish, 10 mins japanese, 10 minutes… tweedle wink, then 30 minutes of leap frog,
the rest of the time will be flash cards…if you do 1 sec per card, and 2 x 15 minutes session of flash cards, that’s a lot…

We are planning to introduce French to our son soon and will be using a DVD program to do this as neither of us speaks French (other than a few words and numbers). I would love to hear how often people recommend too. I was thinking maybe watch the DVD 3x per week? As I learn some more words I could speak them to him too?

Which program will you use w/your son? I’m kinda undecided if I should the new lang. dvd every day or only every other and how much. Would French be his 3rd or second language?

Hi Stodd! We’re looking at using Little Pim as I have heard amazing things about this program. You can check it out at http://www.littlepim.com/store/french-language-for-kids/
This would be his second language although we are introducing a little bit of ASL (despite being Australian!) I will probably aim for 2-3 times per week as for us there just isn’t enough time in the day to show this and Baby Signing Time and Tweedlewink and YBCR. I don’t want him watching TV too much!