Schedule for reading and math progam

I have a hard time scheduling a daily program for the three programs (LR, LM, EN). Would it be possible to give me tips or examples of your day to day schedule? I find myself out of time frequently. Thanks in advance for your reply, By the way, he is 8 moths.

Stephen

Hi Stephen and welcome to the Forum!

I am not sure what you mean by EN, but I can tell what we did at that age with Little Reader and Little Math.

We usually did 1 Session of Little Reader English in the Morning, followed immediately by 1 session of Little Math. Then after a little play time and a nurse we would do Little Musician, making sure that at the end, when longer piece of classical Music is played we would get up and dance together and have fun.

Later in the day, usually after our nap, we would do Little Reader Chinese ( 1 session) and again Little Math.

Sometimes, but not always we also would do second session of Little Musician in the second part of the day, but only because my baby would beg for it :slight_smile:

Before going to sleep we would do LR Russian ( the categories I’ve made myself in Little Reader) OR Animals and their Home category pack OR anything else from free BK Library my boy liked at the moment followed by Twiddle Wink.

It worked well for me.

Thanks so much.

It looks like I will schedule 3 times a day before meal times doing all three in a row (little reader, math, and encyclopedic knowledge) . After that play and tummy time, balance activities and practice crawling on the infant crawling track. I think he and I will keep busy throughout the day.

Thanks Stephen

Hi,

I am also going to use the flash card system by Doman. I am getting confused over the sessions. Each sessions has five cards. After each session, how long do I wait to start the next session to maximize his learning?

Thanks again

Stephen