Sarting with a 2y 1m old

I am a bit torn as to where to start with my 2 year 1 month old DD. She already can identify all uppercase letters and the sounds they make (although all the sounds are not pronounced 100% correctly) and about 2/3 of the lower case letters. Will I confuse her to introduce doman sight word cards? She is attending a Montessori preschool and they will be using the traditional AMS Montessori language program and BOB Books when they see she is ready. I don’t want to throw too many things at her and confuse her between the sight words/phonics, home/school, flascards/phonics materials.
Thought?

My child is 2.5 and attends a Montessori pre-school. However he can already read when he started because of all the little reader work we have done with him.

Personally, I think the traditional approach and doman approach can be carried out in the same time, just like the sight word approach and the phonic approach can be used in the same time. They should enhance each other and make it much easier to learn as they can build on each other and your child can cross reference the two. The more words they see, the easier it will be for them to figure it out in their head.

great age to start flesch-cards (or just do readingbear.org). Also at this age, YBCR, LR, the flash cards like you mentioned will make a good companion. Serious reading is right around the corner for your DD

Thanks! Readingbear looks very cool!