Sample Curriculum KIA Homeschool

this is an azz cardfile, it is a curricula based on a child’s interests and assessment scores. This is just a sample so if you are interested in recieving more like this PM me for more info. you have to download azz cardfile free program first from www.azzcardfile.com

Thanks Mother of Faith. I just downloaded the program. Got to read it to try. I do need to develop a curriculum that will work.

if u need any help let me know. I specialize in creating curricula based on the child’s interests and or abilities. I am busy right now preparing this school year for 8 children of all ages and it is going well. If anyone is interested I have a curriculum set up for a 7th-8th grader and 2-3rd grader in the azz cardfile system. I would be glad to share a few months to get anyone interested started in the sample curricula.

Mother of Faith,

I would be very interested in the curriculum you have set up for the 2-3rd grader. I would appreciate it very much! I am preparing for my second year of homeschool for my 7,6, and 4 year old. I still have a lot to learn and would love to glean all I can from experienced homeschool teachers such as yourself. Thank you in advance!

I am having difficulty… I cant seem to get the azzcardfile to open your sample. I’m interested in preschool through to Grade 6, with particular emphasis on K5.

Your curriculum is amazing. It’s so well structured and full of unusual info.
My daughter is only two but I’m keeping it for later. Do you by any chance have anything for the smaller ones?

The AZZ cardfile has to be opened with the free download of the AZZ cardfile system via online.

I will post more for everyone as requested. I have tons of resources and plans (scopes and sequences) but basically I developed these for individual children’s needs, so they may not fit into your needs or curricula views. We offer a wide range of content so that the child’s interests and or weaknesses can be addressed. I will do my best to upload more samples as time goes on. They may or may not be the content for a specific grade level but the level of the child’s ability and it may be a mix of grade levels, however, I do hope in the future to start creating a basic standard curriculum samples for each grade level.
For example one child may be at 3rd grade reading level but 1st grade math level, etc. so I create curricula based on the levels of the child. The child according to age needs to be in the 3rd grade so in the program I will include everything that the child needs to get caught up according to our state standards to reach the expected goals of a 3rd grader.

We have toddler to 12th grade samples availalbe in different formats, like AZZ card file. We find that this program is the easiest to operate. If you are having trouble then visit the website for the AZZ cardfile program, there is a help page on there.

I have uploaded one for 3rd grade however, it was based on the child’s needs.
Thanks everyone.

If you know your child’s levels and wish a sample curricula say like; LA-1st, Math-2nd, Science-4th and the grade that their age states that should be in or is in then I can create a sample from that for you, or if you wish a basic sample of a certain grade as you stated below then I can do that as well.

We have just now intergrated LR to the program as well for many grade levels.

For those that are interested in sample curricula here is a piece of a sample to download, however you need the AZZ cardfile program that is free to open it. If you like any of it please leave a reply. I am trying to get an entire year of each grade level, however, remember that when we create these it is based on a certain child’s ability and may not be what you are looking for or need or based on the correct state standards, but anyway here is a piece of a sample for 2 year olds.