Russian language for my Kids

I am looking for some good sources for my two kids to learn Russian language. I am trying to assign them to a course that is offered online by EchoEE. Is that a good idea? Is there any other good resources or institution i need to look for. Any advice and suggesion would be appreciated.

HI there,
I’m happy to know that you are helping your kids in learning the Russian language. Nowadays there are so many websites which provide tutoring sessions for different languages Like Russian, French, Farsi etc. Just by registering your account there you can find the best Russian, Farsi tutor etc in your own area.

I have two children and have some good commands in the English language but now I also want to learn them the Russian language as a second language so I found here

some good advice how to learn the Russian language so I am very interested in getting admission for my children to learn russian.

A good place to start is with the alphabet, the Russian alphabet is known as the Cyrillic alphabet or Cyrllic script. It is actually easier to learn than the English alphabet because the letters only have one letter to one sound, while the English alphabet can have more than one sound.

Digital Dialects has a great section on their site that goes over the alphabet with sound files to help children with their pronunciation. It is a free site with language learning games in Russian (as well as 60 other languages). The Cyrillic script might be a little intimidating for a small child so you will need to be patient with your child as they begin to learn.