RObert titzer blog

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had the link to Robert titzer blog. I can’t find it and I wanted to read it for some info on getting children to read sentences and paragraphs.

Kim

I never heard of it. Didn’t know he had a blog, I thought he had only 2 kids, both of whom were grown well beyond the “early childhood” umbrella…

I’ve never hears of it either, but you should pm DadDude. He knows him so maybe he can help :slight_smile:

He does have a blog and, a little more than a year ago, I posted a question about teaching my daughter phonics and progressing from reading words and couplets to sentences and paragraphs and he wrote me a long, detailed and VERY helpful reply. The funny thing is - I can’t find his blog now. I tried googling it but just came up with a lot of unrelated sites. I will try to look up his email reply to me and see if his blog address is on there.

Back when we started with YBCR I found his blog in one of the product pages on his site - you know where they say “store” “contact us” “blog” etc… HOWEVER, I frequently checked it but it wasn’t updated for months - maybe he decided to pull it.

I agree - you should pm DadDude - then post the info here for us to see too :slight_smile: Thanks

Good info…I had no clue he has a blog…I ll search.

@ aangels. The response to you is what I am looking for. I used to read his blog all the time but recently have not been able to find it. He was also writing about teaching 2nd langages to. which I wanted to read.

Aangels you wouldn’t mind posting his response to you about teaching how to read sentences and paragraphs. I will Pm daddude as well.He might know how to find his blog.

Thanks everyone.

Kim

I searched for his blog and it now redirects to a domain his company owns. I assume that he’s taken it down. Not surprising, because he must be extremely busy with YBCR business stuff, and extremely busy people don’t usually have a lot of time for blogging…

Hi everyone,
I know I am very late for the discussion and probably no one will read this but I too read something in Dr.Robert Titzer blog about second language and wanted to read it again but it disappeared. They did remove the blog icon from their website and I noticed he stopped tweeting as well. Now it is all about YBCR as a whole and not Dr.Robert Titzer.
In his second language blog…he said that parents should be very careful when choose what the second language will be…but what I wanted to read was on what basis someone should choose the second language…is it based on popularity or …??does anyone know? or read the blog and remember?

http://babiesreading.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/dr-titzers-response-to-the-baby-einstein-articles/

Is this it or a knock off?

Hi TmT,

His blog had a picture of him at the top of the page. It looks likes his work though. Maybe someone has just copied and paste it? but I did read this on his blog so maybe it is. Im no help sorry.

Kimba

Hi
Thanks TMT for the link. As Kimba said, it looks like his words, and i did read those articles on his blog but i still can’t find that one article i was looking for. But in any case, what you provided is good too. maybe i should copy the articles to my computer. You never know when these articles would disappear too.

Thank you