Rhyming

So I’ve been noticing that there are a few holes in my son’s reading/language knowledge. One thing he doesn’t seem to understand is what words rhyme with…
Are there any good videos, dvds, games, etc that can help teach a child about rhyming words?
Thanks so much

http://www.lessonsense.com/phonics/flashcards.html#729_kb

b/w the regular rhyme cards and the minis (the are different) you can print off 51. I hate to waste the ink, but i am going to print some off too. I bought some from the teacher store that were pre-K level, but I had to “convert” them to add words because they were picture only. I needed to get more anyway, I will have to filter out the doubles though (for example, I know I have ring & king in my existing deck already).

Oh, and there are lots of sites with Rhyming flashcards, this is just the first one I clicked on.

I hope someone else has some better resources for games/software though.

Very nice cards. not only the rhyming ones but also the consonants, they are very colorful.
Thanks LilyandOwenMoms for this.

My grandson on the contrary likes a lot rhyming words. I think he learn that at preschool. But he has troubles with letter ‘l’ and ‘n’. we are working on that.