Revolutionary Bajkowska's Music Method !!!

The most revolutionary Music Method to teach small children (before Elementary School). Watch this video yourself and comment it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pmFp0dxBIY

Small children below 3 years old cannot concentrate on anything for longer time than 2 - 3 minutes. And this child already plays piano (first simple melodies) reading music notes!

We want to share this new Method in other countries. Please help us, advice, suggest the best ways in your country or your community. Any idea can be this successful one.

I guess the burning question on everyone’s mind is…

will this method be available to everyone for FREE?

:slight_smile: great video by the way, very well made!

Yes, the method is free. You can’t have a Patent for a method (i.e. the way how music is explained). That’s why it’s free.

The method is based on some children books. Because music is explained through the children stories. Therefor children need to listen to the story to understand music, and music rules. Thus, the “carrier” can be an audiobook, a youtube video, or a children book or a book red by parents.

We are looking for way how to share this method out of Poland, where it has been invented. That’s why we are looking for music schools or other organizations working with children between 3 - 5 years old, so we could teach them how to use this method in they school programs. Other words - we are looking for partners from the international market, who would like to use this method.

I forgot to add, that this method is designed / developed in the way, that any teacher or any parent (who don’t have any music education) can learn the music rules and teach their children by themselves.

Awesome!!!

You can try to contact YMCAs of big cities all around the world. Usually they give piano lessons to the community (& most of them charge a minimal tuition fee).

Good luck! Hope to hear more about this new method!

Thanks for the advice. YMCA seems to be a Non-Profit Organization for general children learning, not for music. Am I right? I just don’t know this organization.

Is there any other, focused on music education?

Since you want to introduce this method to international community, you have all the materials and accompanying stories done in some international language – English or French, am I correct?

Do you have video, audio materials done in that manner too?

Thank you for sharing with us your vision!

Hi,
Thank you for this post! What a lovely teaching method!
I am polish and I had a look on a Polish website of the author. It seems to me that there are teaching resources available in Polish. I hope that the English version will be available soon.
Have a look on you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCUEIFJNpg

Webowiec - Could you let us know how can a homeschooling parent get the resources? Is there any shop online to buy it?
Thank you so much!

Dear Skylark,

Sorry for such a late reply. Just being too busy recently.

Yes, Lidia Bajkowska’s Music Method is a solution for every children to understand music. Those children, who will be able to play any instrument, will also easily learn how to play it, because they will remember all these difficult “mathematical” music rules not as it’s done today. So in practice, children e.g. from Europe or USA/Canada will be able to learn to play a music instrument (because their parent can afford it). But people from poor countries such as Africa can just learn how to understand the music. The method works for every child - independently from the financial conditions of their parents.

We want to share this method as wide as it’s possible. Of course it’s not as easy as it’s said. To translate all the materials for parents or teachers into many different languages and than find people in different countries (who we will teach how to use this method, so they could share it in their schools) demands just money and quite a long time. That’s why the answer for your question is “yes”. But I really don’t know when we will be able to show it in other languages. We’ve just started to translate the first materials for teachers into English and made this first video with English subtitles.

But if somebody could help us in any way of sharing this method, than this help will be really needed for us and appreciated by us.

Dear Ola,

Thanks for such good words. Yes, you found it well. The video from your post shows the educational package, prepared for teachers in schools (not only those with music background, but also those, who didn’t learn music before). The package includes a step-by-step book for teachers, so they will learn the most important music terms and “rules”, and than could teach the children. The book has got some ready lessons (based on telling children stories and on a theater to be played by children). The package includes also some additional materials for children (such as posters, uniforms’ elements for children acting in a school theater, etc.), which can be xero-copied and shared between children each new year. More over the package includes over 100 copies little children books to be colored by children (on a lesson or at their homes). There is also a CD with specially selected classic music (played by a one of Polish Philharmonic Quartet). There are also some other “gadgets” for children to play with (and this way to learn the music).

As I wrote in the previous post, we have just started to translate it from Polish to English. I don’t know how your Polish is (especially in the range of children stories or the music) but it you could help us with the translation (or at least checking the translation), it would be more than great!

As I wrote before, this package was prepared for teachers / schools, who teaches classes of 20 - 30 children. We thought also about making a special package for individual parents. We didn’t thought about homeschooling, because it’s an unknown method / practice in Poland. So this is exactly the lesson, which I expected from talking about Bajkowska’s Music Method on such forums as this one. Dear Ola, thanks for this great lesson! Thus, we will prepare a special version of all these educational materials for homeschooling.

So, there is no source for this package in English. Today we have it only in Polish. But, if you write me a private message on this forum (to the Webociec user) and send me your email address, than we could continue our conversation… Other words, you can’t get the materials today, but if you could help us e.g. with translation, than you will be the first person in USA/Canada, who will have them in English version. Hopefully just after vacations / holidays season (after July / September this year).