Return of Classical Magic in Interactive Internet format

I participated in Brill Kids with Classical Magic Themes To Remember Books for many years. Sing 'n Learn still carries the printed products. However, even though I prefer books, we’ve seen the need to adapt to a new format with interactive internet. The website address is www.back-to-bach.com. There are nine levels.The first level is free to everyone. Please check it out. The illustrations are now vibrantly colored.

Marjorie Kiel Persons
comapers@skybest.com

Thats kind of neat! Having the books and CDs I’m not sure if it would be worth it for me to subscribe. But is a nice option.

Hi, Looks amazing. Am I the only one who can’t download the player?
Thanks for any help.

Hi fabangel,

If you’ve accessed the website www.back-to-bach.com the sound buttons should bring up the music with lyrics and the music only. I haven’t heard from anyone else who has had trouble with the sound.

Do you have any trouble getting sound on other websites?

Has anyone else checked out the sound on Back to Bach?

Marjorie - Classical Magic

Was able to play both the music with lyrics and the music only.
Marjorie,
I own all 3 books with CDs. Your program is great! I love the new format: very simple and attractive, plus no shipping cost!

Hi… I haven’t been able to access the website at all. :unsure:

There ARE more people with trouble:
I get the sound but it stops after only 2 seconds! in both formats. Have sent an email to the contact address 1 week ago but haven´t received a reply yet.
regards,

Hello!
I haven’t been able to subscribe to de web site,it does not working.

Hi !
Seems like a good programme, but cant get any sound, sorry… :ohmy:

I hope that all of you have been able to access the music tracks in the Back to Bach website. I alerted our programmer to the problem of access to the music tracks.

He has added the following information to the website:
“This website uses FLASH extensively. Click here for the lateste verson of FLASH Player.”

I hope this will solve your problems with hearing the music in Level One. Remember that Level One is free. You won’t be able to hear sound for levels 2 - 9 unless you subscribe to www.back-to-bach.com

Marjorie Kiel Persons