Removing game section in Little Reader

Hello,
How can I turn off the games section at the end of each lesson?

thanks!

PS - Maybe this has been asked already but I can-t find it, in that case please excuse me!

Hi There, this is totally doable and easy once you get the hang of it.

First, make sure you make note of what day you are on.
Simply click the button at the top “play and edit”
Select the “courses” tab
Select the course you want to edit.
Click the “edit” button
That will open up a second screen (looks like a smaller box)
Look at the left column where it says “game”. There are tiny arrows pointing down right next to the word “game”. That opens up a menu box and select delete.
Click save.
Then regenerate the course.

You are ready to go!

Best of luck

Evelyn, thank you for helping with that!
AnotherBookWorm, were you able to figure it out?
The flexibility and customization options is what made LR work for all of my children, but of course it takes a little practice to figure it out, hope you adapted the lesson the way you needed!

Since I changed my computer I can’t do that anymore.

Is it only me, or the newer version of little reader has removed all the editing possibilities which we had a few years ago? Because I remember removing games and other sections and some things I can’t do now anymore.

Or did they just change the position of the buttons?

Evelyn2108, thanks for your help

But the method Evelyn described few years ago doesn’t work now anymore?

Hi AnotherBookWorm! Just to clarify, the steps that Evelyn described will still work now. However, editing the course will require that you have Little Reader PRO.

If you own Little Reader Basic or you bought the Little Reader PRO Key separately, then you should be able to edit your courses.

In case you are still having problems, please let us know at support[at]brillkids[dot]com.