Red Dots - faults in free download files

I have download serveral red dots 1-100 in free download section (powerpoint files) and found at least 2 of them are wrong! I mean the number of dots are wrong. You should be careful with those files.

I found a way to check it very easily without counting to 100 dots: go to select , there you have 3 options: select all, select objects and select pane. Click on select pane… then you should be see the programm counting the number of the objects/shapes on the current slide (the slide number is counted as one object, too).

I found that function today and am so happy about the discovery.

Aguh,

Since you already checked some of the files, I think you should create a post telling the creator which slides have the wrong number or if this is too much work at least letting people know there are mistakes. This way the creator can fix the mistake, people know when they are going to download that there is a mistake (before it gets fixed) and the people that already downloaded them know they may be showing the kid the worng info.

Also, please PM the creator.

Hi all,

I have checked some of the files again. There are two files in the free download section.

One (babymathdots) is in pdf-format there I don’t know how to check it easily.

The other file is Dots - True quanitites from Suteja in which the numbers 1-78 seem to be right but not over 79. I have informed Suteja already.

In the first post I talked about two wrong files. Well, I have correct myself now. The file from DomanMon’s website http://worldsbesteducation.org/math.aspx seems to be right.

Well, it’s best to have LM or you check the slides before using them.

I have LM but my daughter doesn’t like math but loves her pictures. So we do our math program in powerpoint now. In Powerpoint I can add some pictures in between the math slides to get her attention (I have read this method in the forum).

Thanks for pointing it out.
I have checked all the slides after 78 and corrected where necessary. The website you have mentioned above is where I downloaded the PPT in the first place. If you download the powerpoint version it has the same errors.
I have now uploaded the corrected file in the download area. It should all be fine. Please let me know if otherwise…

Sorry for not have checked earlier…