Recommendations for phonics app?

Hi all
I would be really grateful for some recommendations for good ipad phonics apps. Having started with whole words and LR and now working through fleschcards on powerpoint and reading bear. My 32 month daughter is just building confidence and I think a simple fun app would be good practice. She likes meet the phonics letters app. It is quite simple without too many distractions and this seems to be best for us. Otherwise it is sensory overload and she isn’t interested. I find she enjoys it most when the game is really quite easy for her but with a bit of challenge.

I’m not looking for writing letters or alphabet phonics as she knows this from leapfrog letter factory. Would love some simple games picking out simple words ( e.g. Cat hat / jet get met etc).

And being fussy - prefer not flashcards as they don’t hold her attention!! lol

Thank you for any ideas!

Bob Books has their own app in the same style, very simple words, even spelling practice with hints that my daughter was quite into for awhile…made by Learning Touch…simple sentences like “Dot has a hat” with prompts and matching letter tiles to a word to sound it out, spell it, that sort of thing…