Receptive Language Software

I have found this software on http://www.kideas.com/show/111 and tried it ,and liked it a lot. I am sure you will like it too. I have downloaded colours and shapes so far as it is very late at night here and it is very well done. And it is free and excellent for people like me who do not know much about PCs lol .

This receptive language software was submitted by Sara, a Kideas visitor who is also a former special education teacher and a mom to children with autism, ADHD, and speech delays. She developed these programs to help her boys, and has made them available for free on the Hiyah Software Web Site.

The software is simple with crisp, bold images accompanied with the voice of an articulate female narrator. The child can control the pacing of each program by simply pressing the space bar. The software is suitable for children with language impairments, and can be enjoyed by any child.

Hi lelask,
Seems very interesting… but I can’t seem to download it on my laptop. How did you do it?

Hi , after I downloaded it I have clicked Start button, programs and found it there. I am not sure if this will help you :blush: