Reading Seminars

FREE ONLINE SEMINARS BY DR JONES JONES GENIUSES ACCELERATED EDUCATION

Teaching Phonics through Mnemonics FRIDAY April 20 2012 10am US CENTRAL TIME ( 4pm LONDON)

The younger the child the greater the need to teach the most important information first and to do so in a way that makes it easy to learn, recall and reuse.
Top priority should be teaching the phonics that allow them to read. We work with children often starting at only a few months old using mnemonics (memory aids)
to master the letter-sounds of English and immediately being reading. Some programs make the reading process far more complicated than necessary and not at all conducive to very young children. Other programs go even farther afield trying to teach encyclopedic knowledge even before the child can read. Learn how to put your priorities in order and make them happen using these crucial keys to memory development.

Speed Reading for Children & Adults FRIDAY April 27 2012 10 am US CENTRAL TIME ( 4pm LONDON)

The human brain has an amazing ability to absorb information! Learn how to double your reading speed with 5-10 minutes of training without any loss of comprehension. All participants will have the opportunity to participate in this training demonstration on Speed Reading. Boost your reading speed two or three times or more and learn how to continually increase speed and improve comprehension. Join us in this free online semiar and find out how.

To register & get link please email Chris
chris@jonesgeniuses.com or phone 817 718 8822

Drats! I am pretty sure that makes it 1 am for me. I am no good to anyone at 1am. Is their any chance you will provide a transcript or recording? I am interested in both enough to actually consider getting out of bed!