reading/encyclopedic knowledge and pronunciation

I have just started with the reading /EK program with my child in English. While teaching certain words or paintings/monuments ,I frequently encounter worlds whch are in French . I have no clue how to pronounce them and sometimes end up deleting them from the category. Obviously I do not want to do that. Is there any solution to this? If I may add , I am just now starting to use the trial version of LR .

Are you referring to LR downloads or paper flash cards?

I was referring to paper flash cards , I have just now downloaded LR and am still learning my way around it. But I have some categories in paper form which i would like to use.

You can google “_____ pronuniciation” for whichever word you cannot pronounce. You should get several dictionaries that have audio pronunciations of the word. You can listen to the pronunciation and learn the proper way to say it.

For example, here is the pronunciation of Louvre http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Louvre (notice there are several, some are more english sounding, some are more french)
I googled “Louvre pronunciation” and got a list. Then I just chose the dictionary site that I wanted to go to.

Good point–I do searches like that all the time. For the convenience of the parents reading my presentations, I often put the pronunciation in the presentation itself.