Readeez

Has anyone tried out this program? If you have what are your thoughts on it?
It looks like a cute program.

www.readeez.com

I have both of the DVDs. They are cute. DadDude recommended them a long time ago.

I have a serious crush on Julien. I want to pack him up and bring him home…although, my husband might not appreciate the company. lol

My son LOVES Readeez and now that he’s understanding the concept of “word” more he gets it. He has way too many favourites to even list.

What exactly is this program?
I went to the website but havent understood after watching the video at home page.

Please elobarate about this program.

Thanks

Check samples on youtube

Thanks a lot…
I will check on youtube … and will let you know.

Thanks

Its good, my daughter likes it from about 11 months, she also learned a lot of new words through it. Aside from checking the samples on youtube, please search the forum, there is discussion about it. In fact a lot of things you can find by searching forum :slight_smile: if it was discussed already.

Hi all. It’s Michael, the creator of Readeez. Tracy, I’m the one who commented about Readeez on your blog.

I think the best explanation of the principles behind Readeez are found here: http://www.readeez.com/home/2009/11/29/the-magic-of-syllablesync.html

I wouldn’t say that Readeez make a comprehensive Reading program, but I think they’re an excellent “supplement” – a fun, immersive series of videos that kids really enjoy.

Okay. Thank you for the explanation. I wasn’t sure if it was a program or just something to supplement.
Definitely something my daughter would enjoy, she loves music.
I can see my 7yr old liking this too. :yes: